Monday, September 17

do you know one girl?



leslie keating and her creations have been a huge inspiration for me. under the name one girl she combines colours beautifully, using all natural materials and mostly vintage finds, to create some of the sweetest toys i've ever seen. i love this new windsee named phoebe she just posted in her etsy shop the other day. the colours and corduroy remind me of back to school clothing so much they make me want to bust out a pair of knee socks!

i read leslie's beautiful blog regularly, and today she was sweet enough to feature my work! leslie has been so supportive and helpful and i can't say how much i appreciate it. i only wish we'd known each other when she was living in vancouver!

1 comment:

Lin said...

I just wanted to say how gorgeous your toys are. So beautiful!